Summit Kids programming is available for both our 9AM & 10:45AM services for infants through 4th graders!
We also welcome kids to join you in the Worship Center.
- Masks will be worn by all Summit Kids volunteers (with the exception of whoever is currently leading).
- Sharing toys and items between kids will be minimized and high-touch areas will be frequently sanitized.
- Stay home if anyone in your family has been diagnosed with COVID-19, has a pending test, or has been asked to quarantine.
- Do not send your child to Summit Kids if they had a fever, vomited, or had diarrhea in the last 24 hours, or if they have a cough or sore throat.
- Masks are recommended for kids over the age of two, but not required.