Preteen students in 5th & 6th grade are invited to join us every Wednesday throughout the Fall from 6:30-8:00PM. We're doing our best to share resources and make connection points online so that our preteen students can still learn, grow and encourage each other during this time. However, due to the increase in COVID-19 cases in our area, there are few changes to Summit Preteen for the next few weeks.
November 18 - Meeting Virtual
November 25 - Not Meeting (Thanksgiving)
December 2 - Meeting Virtual
Our virtual meetings will be premiered through the Summit Church YouTube channel at 6:30PM and will be 30 minutes. Please join us and use the chat feature to stay connected.
Preteens are also encouraged to join us every Sunday for our worship celebrations: 8:30AM, 10AM and 11:30AM as well as on YouTube at 6PM..
In light of the current situation surrounding COVID-19, here are a few of the precautionary steps we are taking during our fall in-person programming:
- As weather permits, we continue to meet outside.
- The snacks we provide for our students are all pre-packaged.
- We encourage parents and students to use their own discretion when it comes to participating in our gatherings, and we welcome any student to wear a mask if they so desire.
- If we are moved inside due to weather, our adult leaders will wear masks.
- There may be situations or certain interactions where we may ask for students to wear masks. If this is the case, we will attempt to clearly communicate this to you.